©1997 - 2001
All rights reserved
Need some extra audio and music programming power? Cutting edge synthetic
sounds? Vellocet can help!
What Vellocet can do for your project:
- Specialised audio and music programs - We have a long history of
not just using MIDI and audio, but writing our own programs to produce music
as well. See our software page for examples of
some freeware vellocet programs resulting from this work.
- Research - Vellocet team members Andy and SKoT have strong
ongoing postgraduate research in Artificial Vision (MSc) and
Computational Auditory Scene Analysis (PhD) respectively. We always
aim to create and innovate on the edge.
- Original sound and music for computer games, theater and film.
- Digital studio consultancy and training
Current projects and clients:
- tomandandy - DSP / Effects,
software synthesis, audio analysis, Music AI under MacOSX.
Some of our previous projects and clients:
- A Clockwork Orange - Original score and sound design for the Perth
Artrage Festival 2000 production.
- tomandandy - Audio streaming
layer for the Win98 port of the Openstep Music Kit, supporting DirectX and MME.
- University of Western Australia, Psychology
Department - realtime 7 channel stimulus generation and subject
response recording program for auditory spatialisation experiment. Used Event
Darla card, required sub-millisecond timing accuracy. (Win32)
- Visionary Systems - Original
sound, music, and graphics, and assistance on the graphics engine for a java
based game resembling Doom as part of a Danish Super-soaker water pistol
advertising campaign. Yep, it was weird. (Java)